IT Consulting and Engineering
FL (or Remote)
Finatal is partnering with a middle-market private equity fund that has recently acquired a fast-growing IT Company focused on integration and cloud services, catering to Federal Government and Public Sector markets. The leadership team is actively seeking a visionary CFO to join their ranks and aid in facilitating both acquisitive growth and organic expansion.
This role is tailored for CFOs with a proven track record in dynamic environments, particularly those within private equity-backed businesses, and a genuine passion for Gov’t contracting and Public Sector markets. It’s a very exciting opportunity to join the organization at the earliest stage of post-acquisition, and be instrumental in the growth strategy planning and execution, with a very clear exit in sight.
Role & Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will assume a central role in shaping the financial landscape during post investment, as well as during the rapid expansion. The company seeks a CFO with extensive financial leadership experience, especially in the context of private equity-backed companies. Reporting directly to the CEO and closely collaborating with private equity partners, the CFO will lead efforts on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
- Demonstrated proficiency as a CFO in a Gov’t Consulting industry
- Successful PE experience
- Expertise in financial modeling, valuation, and analytical capabilities to guide well-informed investment decisions.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Experience with corporate governance.