Finatal are working with a large cap private equity fund that has a large global professional services outfit with a number of projects in the pipeline. They are looking to divest into two entities and require an interim group controller to oversee TSA’s and the sale process. You’ll work closely with the fund, being very process driven, working from initial transaction to the eventual winding down of the retained company, shutting down all complex legal entities and supporting the divestment process end to end. Prior to this you’ll control the group accounts, liaising closely with several c-suite members in order to maintain reports. You’ll be based in London with a mixture of on-site and remote work.
Portfolio Director, Technology Growth Investor, London
Attractive compensation package including salary, bonus, and carry
· This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing technology investor that is seeking a portfolio director
· This is a new role with significant scope, you’ll work closely with the investment team and portfolio businesses to drive growth and value creation
· Working alongside management teams across the entire portfolio to help deliver strategic, operational and transaction support that will help drive value and deliver growth
· Work closely with the deal teams to assist in the management of and development of portfolio companies
· Assist with the review of new deal pre-completion documentation and the development of 100-day plans for new investments
· Work with the portfolio management teams to prioritise portfolio growth projects and identify KPIs that will track progress
· Assist with the initial analysis, scoping and resourcing for portfolio growth projects.
· Ongoing oversight of project delivery for these projects
· Previous private equity experience desired, either as a portfolio director in PE, or relevant advisory role focussed on transformation
· Experience in TMT preferred
Length of contract: 3-6 months
Location: Spain, Madrid and on-site 3 days per week
Pay rate: €700 - €1100 per day including expenses
Start Date: ASAP
Finatal is partnered exclusively with a leading Private Equity fund seeking an Interim CFO to support a fast-growing Healthcare business based in Madrid. Current Group revenues of €15m. The incoming Interim CFO will be tasked with partnering closely with the Group CEO and Private Equity investors to drive this ambitious growth plan in a highly dynamic sector.
If you're interested, please get in touch with Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Interim Finance Director – Technology
Day rate: £750-£900
Finatal are currently recruiting a hands on interim FD to support the CFO of a technology company over the next 6 months as the organization goes through a period of change. The role will include helping in the day to day finance function and to evaluate and bring in reporting controls and processes.