Power BI Health Tech Business
£400-550 Outside IR35
Finatal has an exciting opportunity to join a PE-backed health tech business as a Power BI Analyst. In this role, you will play a critical role in building their data analytics capabilities, with a specific emphasis on finance data, by designing, developing, and implementing Power BI solutions to empower data-driven decision-making across the organisation. The contract will be on a 6-month contract basis, outside IR35 with a hybrid model working 2/3 days a week in their London office.
Portfolio Director, Technology Growth Investor, London
Attractive compensation package including salary, bonus, and carry
· This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing technology investor that is seeking a portfolio director
· This is a new role with significant scope, you’ll work closely with the investment team and portfolio businesses to drive growth and value creation
· Working alongside management teams across the entire portfolio to help deliver strategic, operational and transaction support that will help drive value and deliver growth
· Work closely with the deal teams to assist in the management of and development of portfolio companies
· Assist with the review of new deal pre-completion documentation and the development of 100-day plans for new investments
· Work with the portfolio management teams to prioritise portfolio growth projects and identify KPIs that will track progress
· Assist with the initial analysis, scoping and resourcing for portfolio growth projects.
· Ongoing oversight of project delivery for these projects
· Previous private equity experience desired, either as a portfolio director in PE, or relevant advisory role focussed on transformation
· Experience in TMT preferred
Length of contract: 3-6 months
Location: Spain, Madrid and on-site 3 days per week
Pay rate: €700 - €1100 per day including expenses
Start Date: ASAP
Finatal is partnered exclusively with a leading Private Equity fund seeking an Interim CFO to support a fast-growing Healthcare business based in Madrid. Current Group revenues of €15m. The incoming Interim CFO will be tasked with partnering closely with the Group CEO and Private Equity investors to drive this ambitious growth plan in a highly dynamic sector.
If you're interested, please get in touch with Christopher.email@example.com to find out more.
Interim Finance Director – Technology
Day rate: £750-£900
Finatal are currently recruiting a hands on interim FD to support the CFO of a technology company over the next 6 months as the organization goes through a period of change. The role will include helping in the day to day finance function and to evaluate and bring in reporting controls and processes.