Group FP&A Manager
London – 2 days in-office Hybrid
£100k + 20%
Private Equity backed, £800m t/o international, multi-site, global consumer business.
Finatal is exclusively searching for a Group FP&A Manager on behalf of a leading private equity backed, international, multi-site, global consumer business. Leading on all FP&A matters across the group, you will gain highly desirable experience and development by directly reporting into the CFO, as well as liaising with the Divisional Finance Directors across the individual subsidiaries. The company is set to exit in 12-18months time, which alongside working for a £800m t/o company, makes it a career defining role. With presence in the USA, Canada and the UK, candidates must have experience both at group level, as well as previously working with multi-site companies, preferably those with international subsidiaries.
Candidates must have experience with group level FP&A, budgeting and crucially, forecasting, with the company having a high volume of transactional data, as well as having worked in a low margin environment. Additionally, you must be able to successfully business partner with the CFO and Divisional FD’s, whilst performing best in class finance functions and Group FP&A responsibilities. Candidates with multi-site, Group level FP&A experience or Senior Commercial Finance experience at a Group level, who are looking to work alongside a top tier finance team and add a highly respected addition to their CV are encouraged to apply.
Portfolio Director, Technology Growth Investor, London
Attractive compensation package including salary, bonus, and carry
· This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing technology investor that is seeking a portfolio director
· This is a new role with significant scope, you’ll work closely with the investment team and portfolio businesses to drive growth and value creation
· Working alongside management teams across the entire portfolio to help deliver strategic, operational and transaction support that will help drive value and deliver growth
· Work closely with the deal teams to assist in the management of and development of portfolio companies
· Assist with the review of new deal pre-completion documentation and the development of 100-day plans for new investments
· Work with the portfolio management teams to prioritise portfolio growth projects and identify KPIs that will track progress
· Assist with the initial analysis, scoping and resourcing for portfolio growth projects.
· Ongoing oversight of project delivery for these projects
· Previous private equity experience desired, either as a portfolio director in PE, or relevant advisory role focussed on transformation
· Experience in TMT preferred
Length of contract: 3-6 months
Location: Spain, Madrid and on-site 3 days per week
Pay rate: €700 - €1100 per day including expenses
Start Date: ASAP
Finatal is partnered exclusively with a leading Private Equity fund seeking an Interim CFO to support a fast-growing Healthcare business based in Madrid. Current Group revenues of €15m. The incoming Interim CFO will be tasked with partnering closely with the Group CEO and Private Equity investors to drive this ambitious growth plan in a highly dynamic sector.
If you're interested, please get in touch with Christopher.email@example.com to find out more.
Interim Finance Director – Technology
Day rate: £750-£900
Finatal are currently recruiting a hands on interim FD to support the CFO of a technology company over the next 6 months as the organization goes through a period of change. The role will include helping in the day to day finance function and to evaluate and bring in reporting controls and processes.